Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My First Post

Testing, testing.  Is this thing on?  Think so.

Well readers, I have finally done it!  I have created a blog!  It's been one of my goals for a while, and I finally got around to it!  Yay me!

So what's this blog going to be about?  And who am I?

This blog is mainly going to be about several things: teaching English in Korea and Japan, dating, pickup and relationships, writing, traveling, and whatever musings I have on my mind.

So who am I? 

My name is Brandon Snyder.  I am a writer/ESL teacher (English as a Second Language)/novice pickup artist/traveler.  I was born in 1980 to Barry and Benita Snyder; some of the best parents in the world, and I'm so glad I realized that years ago.  I have a highly charismatic sister named Nikki who lives with a first rate man; her boyfriend, Don.

I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, and went to college at Southern Illinois University, and majored in philosophy.  For the past seven and a half years, I have been living abroad; five years in Japan, and two and a half here in South Korea.

It's been a long road, and I have learned a lot.  I've been to Hell and back several times, and I've had a taste of heaven here and there.  I've gone through a lot of changes, and as many of my friends and family can attest, none of it has been easy.  And for all this, I am a better man.

And so, I'd like to dedicate this blog to my friends and family.  God bless you all for staying with me through this long journey.  And to those who have come and gone, thank you so much for being excellent guest stars in this awesome adventure that is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment